![]() |
| Myrtle Beach Boardwalk |
![]() |
| Myrtle Beach |
![]() |
| Sky Ride at Myrtle |
![]() | |
| Yes, we did get into a capsule like this. |
![]() |
| Quite tall! |
![]() | |
| View from inside |
![]() |
| Great views! |
![]() |
![]() |
| My companion extraordinaire! He tried to rock the capsule! |
We enjoyed a wide variety of great local foods and restaurants. We were surprised to find West Virginia pepperoni rolls in Myrtle Beach! Yes, D'Annuzio's has a bakery there. We had real Italian Bread from there also, which was good. We bought local fresh tomatoes and peppers and made real Tomato Salad with basil and vadilia onions. It was awesome. Local fruits were wonderful also, we had fresh cantaloupe as well.
I wish I had a photo of the cute little bakery shop - we had the nicest cupcakes to celebrate my Birthday! Marble with Raspberry filling. Wish I had snapped a photo there - it was a cute shop and lovely wedding cakes on display.












1 comment:
I hear Myrtle Beach is the West Virginia city that is furthest south! Looks like a great vacation!
Post a Comment