Hi, Can't believe this week is nearly over. I'm off tomorrow, thank goodness. Joey is going to Philadelphia today by train, I love train riding. So nice.
I think he is less enthused.
We are having a great day here, nice weather, I'll go outside to eat my fuji apple and turkey sandwich. And Cherry Coke Zero. I'm trying.
I think I have allergies, I've had a mild headache all week, until it rained yesterday and cleared the air a bit.
We had the cats groomed yesterday - they were shedding so bad. The look very neat now, got all their shots = bill is $275.00
yuck.
This morning there is water dripping from the light fixture in the shower. Nice. Always a challenge! Wonder where the source of that is? Ed is still here for now, but was slated to leave on Sunday.
Amanda will be 29 again on Saturday! We're going to celebrate, I just wish it could be with her. Hey!! Don't open those presents yet!!!
I think he is less enthused.
We are having a great day here, nice weather, I'll go outside to eat my fuji apple and turkey sandwich. And Cherry Coke Zero. I'm trying.
I think I have allergies, I've had a mild headache all week, until it rained yesterday and cleared the air a bit.
We had the cats groomed yesterday - they were shedding so bad. The look very neat now, got all their shots = bill is $275.00
yuck.
This morning there is water dripping from the light fixture in the shower. Nice. Always a challenge! Wonder where the source of that is? Ed is still here for now, but was slated to leave on Sunday.
Amanda will be 29 again on Saturday! We're going to celebrate, I just wish it could be with her. Hey!! Don't open those presents yet!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment